• The most versatile and cost-effective packaging solution for a recommended maximum weight up to 5-10 Kg
• Carefully selected range of box sizes for e-commerce businesses
• 100% recyclable boxes made from recycled paper.
Add brand to your box!
Another quantity? You can do it from the Basket once you've added the product to it.
Our single wall cardboard boxes are tailored to ship lightweight products that are easy to seal with tape. Made out of recyclable corrugated paper, our cardboard boxes are an eco-friendly way to deliver your products to your customers. Browse our range of single wall boxes to find the dimensions that suit you!
- Packing, shipping and storing parcels for a recommended maximum weight up to 10 Kg, and up to 5 Kg if sent on pallets. But this recommendation may vary depending on the nature of the product and the void fill or protective material used. It also may vary depending on the shipping method used.
- Box thickness of 3 mm with a Brown cardboard recycled paper quality of 100gsm
- All dimensions shown are internal dimensions
- 100% recyclable corrugated board made of recycled fibers
For parcels with a recommended maximum weight up to 5-10 kilograms
When an e-commerce business ships products using single wall cardboard boxes, the boxes should support drops, shakes and – most importantly – side impacts while moving on conveyor belts.
The recommendation of a maximum weight of 5-10 kilograms may vary depending on the nature of the product and the void fill or protective material used. It also may vary depending on the shipping method used.
Single wall cardboard boxes made from 100% recycled paper
DS Smith is a leading supplier of sustainable packaging solutions. We produce boxes for our customers, collect them once they have been used, and recycle them back into more boxes. It takes only two weeks for paper fibre to move around our business, and we handle over 5 million tonnes every year. That is the weight of 25 000 jumbo jets!
DISCS ™, the DS Smith industry-leading testing process
DISCS ™ is DS Smith testing process that determines whether packs can survive the bumps and scrapes of the average e-commerce supply chain. Online orders sometimes need to survive up to 50 touch points, so choosing the right pack is an important decision.
If you would like the security of knowning that your boxes will fully protect your product, please contact our Customer Service. We can offer you a DISCS ™ test for your product. Get in touch with us by phone at 0808 1691 030 or e-mail at , and we’ll send you a quotation.